Daytona Lagoon believes in rewarding students for academic achievement. Daytona Lagoon is launching its Games for Good Grades Program to recognize students in grades K-12 for a job well done! For 30 days after a school’s report card is issued, any child or teen who brings in his or her report card will receive the following:
• Every A = $1 credit
• Every B = $0.50 credit
• Straight A’s = $10 credit
All money will be put on a Players Card or Pass and can be used in Daytona Lagoon’s arcade. Students just need to bring their current report card to the ticket counter. Daytona Lagoon will accept report cards from any public or private school, as long as it’s within the 30 days window.
Additional Notes for Participants:
– Students must have a current customer profile in the system under the name on the report card or they will need to create a customer profile on-site.
– The student’s name on their ID must match the name on their report card and their profile within Daytona Lagoon’s system.
– Daytona Lagoon has the right to ask for the student’s identification card – whether this is a school ID badge or driver’s license. If the student does not have an ID, Daytona Lagoon may ask for the parent’s ID.
– Each report card can only be used once. The report card must have been issued within the 30-day window.
– Each student can bring in 4 report cards per year.
– Max accumulation per report card is $7, unless the student earns Straight A’s for $10.
About Daytona Lagoon
Daytona Lagoon is Florida’s premier “Family Fun, Family Priced” water park and family entertainment center located in Daytona Beach next to the Ocean Center and just footsteps away from the World’s Most Famous Beach. Daytona Lagoon includes an indoor family entertainment center featuring over 80 games, including laser tag, miniature golf, go-karts, ropes course and food and beverage centers. Daytona Lagoon has special rooms for hosting fun birthday parties, can accommodate group outings and the park features special holiday events all year long. Daytona Lagoon, LLC is a subsidiary managed by regional park operator United Parks.
Daytona Lagoon’s water park season is March – October, while the family entertainment center operates year-round. For 21 years, Daytona Lagoon has entertained millions of families with world-class water park rides and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.daytonalagoon.com. Follow us on Twitter @daytonalagoon; Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/daytonalagoon
Maddie Milne, Dalton Agency